Pages

a place for me. quiet. calm. creative.

27.12.12

post holiday cleanse

In many ways, my life needs a cleanse. I ate poorly, very poorly, after 2 months of eating very good, so now I feel yuckers. My house is chaos after months of working too much and too hard and after the Christmas gift frenzy (not really but still new things that need homes) so now my home needs a cleanse.

Today was day one of house cleanse and I started with my sickies bedroom. My very sick babe needed his room cleaned, disinfected and reorganized. One garbage bag later, his room is beautiful and organized.

Now if I could just get my food back on track. There is so much yummy food in my house and way too much alcohol. I must give it away.

And run. I must run.

I like the post holiday time. A new year is just around the corner, which offers endless possibilities and new starts.

1 comment: