Pages

a place for me. quiet. calm. creative.

22.12.12

*pause*

It's the first day of Christmas holidays and I feel calm. Real calm. All semester, one of my big problems has been that when there is a pause in the chaos or a break in the schedule, I have stalled out. Sat, been lazy, stopped. This isn't great. Free time needs to be efficiently used when it comes so infrequently.

But now, it's 16 days of free time. Holidays, family, friends - old and new, food, home, an escape to my favourite island. I don't have to rush around. I can enjoy the spaces in between. Chill out with my babies. Call friends. Catch up.

I know it will be full, busy, a different kind of busy. I know it will be over before I know it. But for now, it is here and I am in love with the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment