Pages

a place for me. quiet. calm. creative.

4.10.14

intention

last night at a birthday party for two friends we filled out cards to ourselves. we were to say one intention for this coming year, one thing we forgive ourselves for from last year, and a theme for the coming year.

this was easy for me. I forgive myself for taking on too much last year. it was bad but i have learned from it because my intention for this year is to spend more time with friends and family. my theme word for this year is balance.

i promise to have balance this year. this starts with saying no to a bigger job and feeling really good about working half time. I will take the time as the gift it is and accept how that impacts our finances. 

and I am proud of myself for learning from last year and saying no.

No comments:

Post a Comment