Pages

a place for me. quiet. calm. creative.

21.6.13

and so I wait...

wait for the changes to start. the chaos to hit. the unknown to become known. the known to become my past.

i like/hate change. i hate the loss of control. i hate the unknown. i like the newness. the freshness. the excitement.

i hate the idea that my daily social life (which i love) will become a thing of the past.

i hate the idea of not being a roadrunner.

of making new friends.

learning where everything is.

not having familiar faces in a classroom.

i am saying goodbye to people i love and care about and hoping that we all land somewhere safely. and still find comfort in each others' embraces.

and i try to find the peace in warmth, sun, time, slowing down, kind and friendly faces, travels, visits, drinks and loads of laughter.

that is what will get me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment