Pages

a place for me. quiet. calm. creative.

24.11.12

throw me a line

Drowning.

I am.

And it sucks.

Friends are leaving and it makes me incredibly sad. I feel very alone without friends to turn to.

Work is chaos. I still love it, just so much work. I am working harder than I have ever worked as a teacher. And it's a lot. And I am not doing enough. It should be more.

Basketball has started which means that my previously free evenings are no longer. We have basketball, hockey, soccer, swimming plus 2 full time jobs, volunteering, meetings and trying to see each other in between.

But we are healthy, and surviving this chaos. And I am still blessed. Because I love my job, I love coaching, I enjoy watching my kids play sports and have fun. I feel fulfilled.

And it's 1 month till Christmas and that makes me so happy. I can't wait for cold nights, Christmas lights, egg nog and rum, family dinners, caroling, church, time together and a little new years escape.

Abundance, overflowing.




No comments:

Post a Comment