Pages

a place for me. quiet. calm. creative.

11.7.10

conflict

why does my trip have to be filled with conflict? my own and others.

i hate conflict.

i avoid conflict.

but there are times when it's absolutely necessary and during those times i am better with the written word. avoid face to face conflict with me, i'm terrible at it. write an email. compose a letter. hire a plane and write it in the air.

better yet, don't be a bitch or an selfish asshole and then we won't need to have conflict. why can't we all just get along? give peace a chance man.

in three days i can return to my life and hopefully **fingers crossed, knock on wood, pray, ask my spirit guide, wish** there will be no conflict for a while.

1 comment:

  1. There are many within our lives that are just selfish - who have no idea of who they are, what they ask of people, how they act or of our reactions to their idiocies. I wish that I was there to support you with these people, or to help you deal with, blow up at or move thru the circumstances.

    ReplyDelete