Pages

a place for me. quiet. calm. creative.

12.4.13

and then...

...a 17 year old boy told me my fly was down in front of his friends and it turns out that I can be embarrassed in front of students.

In other news, life is busy but it is Friday which means wine, take out, and movies. I love Fridays. With all my heart. If I could, I would cheat on my husband with Fridays.

I was sick this week which resulted in a loss of routines, stuff didn't get done, bad food got eaten which made for more tummy aches, and I finished a good book which makes me happy and sad.

Report cards are next week which means I should be marking because I have a ton to do but I deserve a night off, right?

Now I have the weekend ahead of me with soccer, basketball, glee class, eco fairs, yard work, hikes and family time.

And in the in between time I have my beautiful babes and it makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment