Pages

a place for me. quiet. calm. creative.

7.10.12

Abundance

Happy Thanksgiving! Every day should be thanksgiving. We should be reminded to be grateful for this life, this amazing, abundant life, everyday. Most of the world lives on the minimum required food, or less, everyday. Today we will indulge in copious amounts of food. Be grateful for that food. It devalues the struggle of those without if we take our abundance for granted.

Abundance.

An abundant life.

I am filled with gratitude for the incredible gifts that my life holds. I have a partner who stands beside me everyday, an amazing family who fill me up, friends who keep me sane, a job that I love, a home that comforts me, luxuries that I do not need,  and all the necessities that I do need. My life is full, overfull.

Today I am filled with gratitude. Everyday, even my dark days, I am filled with gratitude.

This, is a life worth living.



No comments:

Post a Comment