Pages

a place for me. quiet. calm. creative.

13.8.12

Friends and Sun

This summer I have been able to spend a lot of time with friends. Old friends and new friends and best friends. It is so rewarding to spend time with people who accept you, don't judge you, love you and support you. It's encouraging to know that there are people in my life that celebrate my success and are rooting for me to do well. Sometimes, this makes the less positive relationships more obvious, more painful. I have some evaluating to do of some of the relationships in my life. Every one should be building me up, not tearing me down.

My Okanagan trip this year was amazing, fun and hot. It felt like an actual vacation and not just the obligatory visit with family. We spend a time doing the things that make the Okanagan special instead of just jumping from house to house. It was incredible. I am so grateful that I have so many wonderful people in my life.

Our trip ended with a day lazing on the lake, watching the kids jump in the water, hanging out on a dock, visiting, eating, and swimming. It was perfection. A beautiful day to end a beautiful trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment